It’s time for another roundup!
You’re scrambling for healthy recipes for your Labor Day bash and here I come with a few days to spare (true to my own self, I’m always last minute!)
Today, I’m adding 8 more recipes to this list and this list, which I made for Memorial Day and July 4th, for a grand total of 28 spiralized ideas for your BBQ bash this holiday. End summer on a healthy note!
1. Grilled Tomatoes and Basil Zucchini Noodles with Balsamic Glaze: just be careful not to leave this one out for too long, as the zucchini noodles will get soggy the longer they sit.
2. Potato Noodle and Green Bean Salad with Chive-Dijon Vinaigrette: ditch the boring potato and green bean salads for this spiralized version.
3. Cucumber, Scallion and Feta Salad with Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette: use the rest of your summer cucumbers for this delicious, light salad.
4. Summer Zucchini Pasta Salad with Greek Yogurt-Herb Dressing: no end-of-summer BBQ would be complete without this scrumptious pasta salad.
5. Quick Pickled Beets and Yellow Wax Beans with Feta and Chives: if you’re making the potato noodle salad, you might as well use the leftover chives in this light, tangy salad.
6. Tomato Basil Broccoli Noodle and White Bean Salad: wow your guests with these broccoli noodles, with a fresh summer basil sauce!
7. Garlic Asiago Baked Spiralized Fries: a healthier spin on fries, with robust flavors.
8. Spiralized Kohlrabi, Ruby Radish and Shaved Asparagus Salad with Lemon-Chive Dressing: another one to use with leftover chives – crunchy and fresh!
Wow, what a great summer full of fresh, garden-friendly recipes! I love making roundups, it just shows yet again how versatile the spiralizer really is.
What will you be spiralizing for Labor Day?