First off, I can’t thank you all enough for all the kind words and encouragement yesterday! You all truly made my day, and I believe in Inspiralized even more so!
I’ve been reading every single comment, post, Tweet, Snap – all of it! I’m so glad you’re loving the cookbook as much as I do, and I’m looking forward to all your pictures as you cook through it.
Speaking of cooking through this cookbook….
The recipes in this cookbook are meant to be filling, full meals – whether a light salad for lunch or some sausage and peppers for dinner, this cookbook has meals for every mood!
SO, cook your meals with me – through my #CookTheCookbook challenge!
Use the #InspiralizeEverything hashtag and tag @Inspiralized every time you make something from the book (I’ll be cooking every night!) on Instagram and Twitter for the remainder of August. The winner (who rocks the challenge!) will win an Inspiralizer and a personalized note from me!
Now, what will I be cooking? Here’s my meal plan for the rest of August – feel free to follow along, or make your own plan!
- Tonight, Wednesday, Aug 17: Zucchini Raviolis with Cashew Cheese
- Thursday, Aug 18: Celeriac Spaghetti with Vegetarian Meatballs
- Friday, Aug 19 & Saturday, Aug 20: I don’t cook on the weekends! :)
- Sunday, Aug 21: Poached Salmon over Jicama Noodle Salad with Cilantro-Lime Yogurt Dressing
- Monday, Aug 22: Chicken Tagine with Apricot Golden Beet Rice
- Tuesday, Aug 23: California Roll Sushi Bowl with Ginger-Carrot Dressing
- Wednesday, Aug 24: Crabless Crab Cakes with Green Apple Guacamole
- Thursday, Aug 25: Ginger-Crab Fried Daikon Rice
- Friday, Aug 26 & Saturday, Aug 27: I don’t cook on the weekends! :)
- Sunday, Aug 28: Ginger Crab Fried Daikon Rice
- Monday, Aug 29: Italian-Style Chicken Sliders
- Tuesday, Aug 30: Greek-Style Shrimp Scampi
- Wednesday, Aug 31: Chayote Tex-Mex Bowls with Tomatillo Sauce
Union Square Farmer’s Market
If you live in New York City, stop by the Union Square Farmer’s Market and say hi! I’ll be posting up 11:00am – 1:00pm, signing cookbooks (bring yours or buy one there!), spiralizing veggies, and serving up my favorite summertime staple: pesto zucchini noodles. I hope to see you there!
New Video from Inspiralize Everything
Also, today we have another quick video from another recipe in Inspiralize Everything – my Vegetarian Full English Breakfast, using spiralized sweet potatoes. You can grab the full recipe in the cookbook!