Italian Zucchini Pasta Salad
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 cup quartered artichoke hearts drained, patted dry
- 1/2 cup cubed provolone cheese sliced into cubes
- 1/2 cup thick sliced salami sliced into half moons
- 1/2 red onion sliced thinly
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup halved medium black olives
- For the dressing
- 1.5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
Slice your zucchinis halfway through and then spiralize them, using Blade B.
Place your zucchini noodles in a bowl with the artichoke hearts, tomatoes, provolone cheese, salami, red onion and black olives.
Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and toss to combine thoroughly. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes (best if left for 3-4 hours) to let the dressing soften the zucchini.
Transfer to a serving bowl.