1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and coat a 4-quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Place a large pot over medium heat and add in the olive oil. Once the oil heats, add in the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
3. Add in the onions and cook until translucent, about 2-3 minutes. Once translucent, add in the celery, mushrooms and season with thyme, oregano and salt and pepper.
4. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Halfway through, add in the chicken broth and cook until reduced halfway. Once reduced halfway, stir in the parmesan cheese.
5. While the mixture is cooking, place your ingredients for the breadcrumbs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper generously and then toss to combine and then add in the water. Using your fingers, roll like a dough until all of the meal is formed into dough. Set aside.
6. Add in the tuna and cook for 1 minute, just to heat up the fish. Pour the mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
7. Add the zucchini noodles to the dish and lightly toss around until the mixture evenly spreads throughout the noodles.
8. Take the almond meal "dough" and crumble into breadcrumbs over the casserole, evenly until all of the "dough" is used.
9. Cover the casserole with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the tinfoil and bake 10 more minutes to get the breadcrumbs browned.
10. Remove the casserole from the oven, pour and excess water out into a sink and serve.