Paleo Chocolate Chip Zucchini Noodle Muffins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 ripe banana well mashed
- 1 medium zucchini Blade D, noodles well trimmed
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- ½ cup walnuts well chopped
- ¼ cup dairy-free chocolate chips I use Enjoylife
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
?Insert liners into a muffin tray with 12 muffin cavities.
?In a medium bowl, add in the coconut flour, almond flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
?In another medium bowl, mix the eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract, almond milk, coconut oil and banana together.
?Add the dry ingredients to the wet and add in the zucchini and stir until the batter is smooth. Fold in the walnuts and chocolate chips and stir.
?Pour the batter into the muffin tins and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when you pierce the center of a muffin.
?Pop the muffins out by pulling on the parchment paper tabs.