Mango-Almond Jicama and Cabbage Salad
- For the dressing:
- 1.5 cups diced mango about 1 full mango
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1.5 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt to taste
- For the rest:
- 1 medium jicama peeled, Blade C
- 1 cup diced scallions
- 1 cup cooked edamame
- 1 cup of spiralized red cabbage using Blade A
Place all of the ingredients for the dressing into a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and adjust, if necessary.
Combine the jicama noodles, scallions, edamame and spiralized cabbage into a large mixing bowl and toss to combine. Drizzle with the dressing, toss again and set aside in the refrigerator. Let chill for 10 minutes, then toss together and plate. Garnish each bowl with avocado.