Ginger Tahini Cucumber Noodle and Carrot Salad
- For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons water + more for thinning
- salt and pepper
- For the salad:
- 1 large cucumber Blade A, noodles trimmed
- 1 large carrot peeled and shaved into strips
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
Place the cucumber noodles and peeled carrots in a bowl and pour in the sauce. Toss to combine well.
Divide the noodles into bowls, top with sesame seeds and serve.