Soy Ginger Chicken Spiralized Salad
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Tessemae’s Soy Ginger Marinade or use similar sauce like a sesame ginger or teriyaki
- 1/2 napa cabbage head chopped
- 2 large carrots peeled
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- 3 tablespoons sliced raw almonds
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tablespoon white sesame seeds + 1/2 tablespoon black sesame seeds mixed
- For the rest:
- 4 tablespoons Tessemae’s Soy Ginger Marinade or use similar sauce like a sesame ginger or teriyaki
- 1 tablespoon smooth almond butter
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place the chicken in a shallow baking dish or zip-tight bag and pour over the Soy Ginger marinade. Place in the refrigerator and let marinate for at least 20 minutes. Once marinated, transfer to the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until juices run clear and no longer pink on the inside.
While the chicken marinates and then bakes, prepare the salad. Spiralize the carrots with Blade D and add to a large bowl along with the cabbage, along with the green onions, sliced almonds, bell peppers, and cilantro.
Prepare the dressing – whisk together the Soy Ginger marinade with the almond butter and red pepper flakes. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss together well.
For best results, let salad sit in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to soften the vegetables. If you’d like to enjoy immediately, divide onto plates, top with sesame seeds and sliced chicken