Vegan Spiralized Apple Bark with Almond Butter, Coconut and Sea Salt
- 10 oz bag Enjoy Life vegan chocolate chips
- 2 medium Honeycrisp apples Blade C
- 1.5 tablespoons almond butter approximate
- 3 teaspoons coconut flakes approximate
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds approximate
- sea salt to sprinkle (about 1 teaspoon)
Line a 17" x 11" baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
Place the chocolate in a non-stick pot over medium heat and melt, stirring slowly to help. If you don't have a non-stick pot, boil water in a pot and place a glass bowl on top and place in the chocolate and melt, stirring slowly.
Pour the chocolate into a large bowl and add in the apple noodles and stir well until apple noodles break up and combine with the chocolate.
Pour the chocolate-apple mix out in the baking sheet in one even thin layer. Top evenly with almond butter (by the 1/2 teaspoon), coconut flakes, almonds, and then sprinkle lightly with sea salt. Transfer to the freezer and chill for at least 1 hour or until hardened.
Cut into 24 squares and enjoy.