Gluten-Free Zucchini Noodle Banana Bread + 4 Year Blogiversary
- 1.5 cups coconut flour I use Bob's Red Mill
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted and cooled to room temperature
- 2 very ripe bananas mashed
- 1 medium zucchini Blade D, noodles chopped
- 2 tablespoons almond milk + more if needed
- 3/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 1 banana halved lengthwise
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray (preferably coconut oil spray) and set aside.
In a medium bowl, add in the coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
In another medium bowl, mix the eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract, almond milk, coconut oil and banana together.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir well until smooth. Add the zucchini and stir to combine. Fold in the walnuts and stir again.
Pour the batter into the loaf pan and place down the banana halves, pressing into the batter slightly. Bake for 40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when you pierce the center of the loaf.
Remove the loaf from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before slicing and service.
Per serving without walnuts (1 out of 8) - Calories: 207, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Carbs: 26g, Fiber: 9g, Sugars: 12g, Protein: 6g, Sodium: 381mg
Per serving with walnuts (1 out of 8) - Calories: 282, Fat: 16g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Carbs: 28g, Fiber: 9g, Sugars: 12g, Protein: 8g, Sodium: 381mg