Spiralized Broccoli and Olive Bianca Pizza
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets well chopped
- 2 large broccoli stems Blade D, noodles trimmed
- salt and pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 box Simple Mills pizza crust or any crust you’d like to make
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup quartered black olives
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Once the oil is shimmering, add the broccoli and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Prepare your pizza crust for toppings. I used a Simple Mills pizza crust (and thus, made two individual 8” pizzas) and followed the directions until it prompted me to add toppings.
Once the broccoli and crust are done, spread out the mozzarella cheese on the crust. Sprinkle with the broccoli and olives. Add about 6-7 teaspoons of ricotta cheese all around until all the ricotta is used. Flatten the mounds slightly. Let cook for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese melts. Garnish with red pepper flakes. Let rest for 5 minutes before cutting into slices to serve.