Blender Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- 1/3 cup roasted acorn squash or use butternut squash
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons rolled oats I use Bob's Red Mill
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal I use Bob's Red Mill
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 lemon zested + 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon poppyseeds
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Blend all of the ingredients together except for the poppyseeds in a blender until smooth. Add the poppyseeds and stir with a spoon or spatula. Pour into silicone muffin liners or a well greased muffin tin. Bake for 22 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes and then pop out of the muffin liners/tin. Refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for 3 months.