White Peach and Basil Sangria
- 1 bottle 750ml white wine (Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio)
- ½ cup peach or apricot brandy if you can’t find that, regular brandy will work
- ½ cup seltzer I love Topo Chico here!
- 1 medium orange Blade A, noodles trimmed
- 1 small lemon Blade A, noodles trimmed
- 1 small lime Blade A, noodles trimmed
- 1 peach pitted and cubed
- 6 basil leaves torn
In a large pitcher, stir together the wine, brandy, and seltzer. Add the orange, lemon, lime, peaches, basil, and stir. For best flavor, let sit for 4 hours. Stir and serve.