Broccoli and Kale Caesar Salad with Tuna
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups thinly sliced and chopped broccoli florets
- 4 cups chopped curly kale
- salt and pepper
- 5 oz can wild caught tuna in water drained
- ¼ cup Caesar dressing I love Tessemae’s brand
- 1 small ripe avocado peeled, pitted, and cubed
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the broccoli and cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Add the kale, season with salt and pepper and toss until wilted. Pour in the tuna and half of the Caesar dressing and toss to coat.
Divide the mixture into plates (2 large portions or 4 smaller portions) and top with avocado and extra pepper. Drizzle over remaining dressing, if desired. Serve.