Kale, Brussels Sprouts, and Roasted Chili Sweet Potato Harvest Salad
- 2 tablespoons cilantro lime ranch dressing or if you can’t find this, use a traditional Ranch and squeeze a lime over the salads
- 3 packed cups shredded kale
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 6 oz shredded brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon cotija
- 2 tablespoons pepitas
- 1 small avocado peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 2 tablespoons pomegranates
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Place the sweet potatoes on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Sprinkle with chili powder and season with salt. Roast for 25 minutes or until fork tender.
Meanwhile, toss the brussels sprouts and kale together. Drizzle with dressing and toss together to coat. Massage for 1 minute and let rest.
Once sweet potatoes are done, divide the kale salad into bowls or plates. Top with sweet potatoes, pepitas, avocado, pomegranates and Cotija cheese. Serve.