Sweet Potato and Black Bean Enchilada Rice Bowl
- 2 medium sweet potatoes cubed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce I love Siete Foods brand
- 1 15.5-ounce can black beans drained & rinsed
- 3 cups brown rice cooked
- 1 cup guacamole
- romaine chopped, to serve
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Toss the sweet potatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes or until fork tender.
Five minutes before potatoes are done, heat up the enchilada sauce in a small pot or skillet. Add the cooked sweet potatoes and beans to the warmed sauce, stir, and let warm up for 2 minutes. Set aside.
Divide the rice into bowls and top with the enchilada mixture. Top with guacamole and romaine. Serve.