Sesame Ginger Pork and Broccoli Carrot Stir Fry
- 2 large carrots peeled, spiralized or julienned
- ?4 cups broccoli florets lightly chopped?
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil?
- 1 pound pork tenderloin sliced ¼” thick into strips?
- 2 garlic cloves minced?
- salt and pepper to season
- 1.5 tablespoons minced ginger
- ?white sesame seeds to garnish
Steam your broccoli and carrots in a steamer basket or per your desired method. Drain and set aside, dividing the broccoli and carrot noodles.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and honey. Set aside.
Also, prepare the arrowroot slurry. Combine the arrowroot powder and water and stir well until you have a slurry. Set aside.
?Place a wok or large wide skillet over medium heat. Add in the sesame oil. Once oil is shimmering, season the pork strips with salt and pepper and then add them to the pan along with the garlic and ginger. Cook for 5 minutes or until no longer pink inside. Add in the cooked broccoli and carrots, toss with the pork and add the prepared sauce. Stir the arrowroot slurry on the side and pour into the skillet and toss well until sauce is thickened.
?Divide into two bowls and garnish with sesame seeds.