Spiralized Red Cabbage Kohlrabi Slaw with Cilantro Vinaigrette
For the cilantro vinaigrette:
• 3 tablespoons lime juice
• 1/4 cup packed fresh cilantro leavesplus more for garnishing
• 1 small strip of jalapeno pepperseeds and ribs removed
• 1/4 cup avocado oil
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
• kosher salt
• freshly ground black pepper
For the slaw:
• ½ small red cabbagespiralized with Blade A (roughly 3 cups)
• 1 large kohlrabipeeled, spiralized with Blade A
• 2 medium carrotspeeled, and shaved with a julienne peeler
• 3 scallionsfinely sliced
In a mini food processor (or high-powered blender), combine the lime juice, cilantro leaves, jalapeno pepper, avocado oil, and ground cumin. Pulse until emulsified and evenly incorporated. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Combine the red cabbage, kohlrabi, carrots, and scallions in a large bowl. Quickly whisk the dressing together (if any separation has occurred) and pour on top of the vegetables. Toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with chopped cilantro as desired. Serve immediately.