Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts, White Bean and Sweet Potato Noodle Skillet
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon dry white quinoa
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, spiralized into spaghetti noodles (Blade D)
- 2.5 cups thinly sliced Brussels sprouts
- salt and pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- red pepper flakes to garnish
Place the quinoa and 1 cup of water in a medium pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium and let simmer until cooked, about 15 minutes.
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
Meanwhile, toss the oil, sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts together in a mixing bowl, season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper and toss again to coat. Spritz the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray and add the vegetables. Cook for 10to 13 minutes or until sweet potatoes and sprouts are tender.
Once quinoa and vegetables are done, place a large skillet over medium heat and add them along with the white beans, oregano, extra salt and pepper, and toss to combine. Spread the mixture out evenly in the pan and top with the cheese, cover (with a lid or foil) and let cook until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.Uncover and serve garnished with red pepper flakes.