Inspiralized and Beyond, my next cookbook, comes out in less than 3 weeks!
On May 1st, you’ll be able to go into bookstores and see my new cookbook on the shelves! And, if you pre-ordered online, you’ll most likely get your copy BY May 1st, so if you’re like me and order everything online, you’ll be holding a copy quicker before you can get to the store!
If you pre-order Inspiralized and Beyond, you’ll be receiving a BONUS packet – let me tell you what’s inside and how to get it after you pre-order. You can pre-order through any of the following vendors:
First off, thank you so much for those of you who have preordered Inspiralized and Beyond. This cookbook is MUCH different than my first two, and I’m so excited to see what you think! How is it different? There are spiralized and NON-SPIRALIZED recipes in it! More than half of the recipes are not spiralized – they are just other creative ways to use vegetables and turn your favorite meals into healthier versions!
You can learn more about this new cookbook here.
Pre-order bonus packet
If you have pre-ordered (no matter where you pre-ordered from), you can now download a FREE bonus packet, which includes:
- 3 weeks of meal plans (all recipes are from the new book!)
- Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Not-Vegan/Gluten-Free
- Lunches for Monday through Friday
- Dinners for Sunday through Friday
- Shopping lists for each meal plan
- Meal prep notes for those who want to meal prep the meal plan on Sunday
- TWO brand new spiralized recipes not on the blog or in the cookbook
- Sheetpan Shrimp Fajita Bowls with Quinoa and Avocado
- Gluten-Free Chicken Tender Dinner with Spiralized Potatoes
- A 15% off coupon code to use on the Inspiralizer Pro
Above- brand new recipes, Left: Sheetpan Shrimp Fajitas and Right: Gluten-Free Chicken Tender Dinner
Is this book right for me?
If you’re wondering if the recipes will fit your dietary preferences, here’s a guide to the types of recipes in the book (and they are ALL easily adaptable – and the notes in each recipe include tips on how to adjust for your diet):
Total recipes in the book: 130
Vegetarian recipes: 54
Vegan recipes: 32
Gluten-Free recipes: 108
Paleo recipes: 48
Download your pre-order bonus packet
Are you ready to download your bonus packet? Get your order confirmation number (no matter what vendor you went through!)
Thank you so much for your support of Inspiralized and my new cookbook! Can’t wait to hear what you think!