Here are the products that I’m currently using on my skin to give me that glow!
Updated Skincare Routine
When it comes to skincare, I like to change it up when I notice my skin starting to look dull. Our skin changes from so many different factors (pregnancy to postpartum to stress to weight loss to weight gain to weather!) so it’s silly to think one skincare routine can work for one person and that same skincare routine can work for one person forever!
Long story short, my skincare routine has changed a bit and I have to say, my skin has never glowed so well, especially within the first postpartum year! Here’s what I’m using:
Step 1: Facial cleansers
- This gentle gel cleanser by Honest when I’m washing my face in the evening.
- This exfoliating wash when I’m washing my face in the shower.
Step 2: Post cleanse resurfacing pads
- I’ve been loving these resurfacing pads by Elemis – I have to say, I think they’re single-handedly making my skin glow! I really noticed a true difference after using them morning and night for about 2 weeks. My pores were minimized, my skin just looked fuller. Very happy!
Step 3: Serum
- This new Versed serum product is new to me, and I love how weightless it feels. I put it on after I use the resurfacing pads.
Step 4: Moisturizer
- For daytime: I’m still loving this Beautycounter moisturizer I’ve used for years.
- For evening: I splurged on the Elemis collagen repair cream and wow – I notice the biggest different in my smile lines.
Step 5: Eye cream
- Versed Overnight Facial Peel: I love waking up having done this the night before. I use this on Sundays, and I truly notice a different shine in my skin on Mondays.
That’s my daily skincare routine (the only difference this summer will be an SPF moisturizer!)