In less than a month, the Inspiralized cookbook will be hitting shelves! Yes, on February 24, 2015, I will officially be a published author.
Pinch me. Just…. pinch me.
- 4-week Inspiralized dinner plan with weekly shopping lists,
- A sneak peek at FOUR of the recipes from the book, and
- FOUR brand new exclusive recipes that you won’t find anywhere else:
- Butternut Squash Fettuccine with Tomato Sauce, Ricotta and Pistachios
- Fish Taco Bowl with Creamy Avocado-Cilantro Dressing
- Cucumber and Smoked Salmon Bites with Lemon-Dill Greek Yogurt Sauce
- Hawaiian Carrot Noodles with Pineapple and Sausage
Now that I have you all excited and hungry, all you have to do is pre-order the book from your retailer of choice (click the below buttons) and enter your proof of purchase into this form. If you already sent your proof of purchase the first time around, no need to do anything! You will receive the bonus pack automatically this week.
Thank you so much in advance. You’ve all helped me make my dreams come true and I can’t wait for you to hold this cookbook – it truly is the ultimate resource to spiralized cooking.