It’s officially Inspiralize Everything cookbook week!
Yes, my second cookbook, Inspiralize Everything, comes out tomorrow – and to celebrate, the cookbook is taking over the blog for the week, starting today.
If you pre-ordered the cookbook already make sure that you claim your pre-order bonus packet! And because I love you all, I’m going to extend the bonus packet to those who order for the next 2 weeks! Click below to enter your confirmation code (no matter where you pre-ordered) and instantly download the pre-order packet!
Remember, the pre-order packet contains the following:
- My 7 Tips For Maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle
- Sauces & Dressings Pairings Guide for Spiralized Vegetables
- 3 Recipes from Inspiralize Everything
- 3 Ways to Make Spiralized Pizza (with two bonus recipes with photos!)
- 20% off coupon code to use on the Inspiralizer
So what should you expect for the blog this week in celebration of Inspiralize Everything? Here’s a breakdown day-by-day:
- Tuesday: COOKBOOK RELEASE DATE! I’ll be hosting a #inspiralizeeverythingselfie contest (take a selfie with your cookbook or a shot with the book like this) and be offering amazing giveaways. I’ll also be going over all of the contests and ways you can participate on social media to celebrate the cookbook with me. I’ll have a special Snapchat filter and my cookbook release party that evening. For those of you who can’t make it, don’t worry – we’ll be Snapchatting the heck out of it! Snapchat username is inspiralized, of course.
- Wednesday: “Cook the Cookbook” starts today! I’m going to post my schedule of meals (I’ll be cooking a recipe from the cookbook every day in August) and there will be fun contests and giveaways for those who participate! I’ll also be sharing another recipe video!
- Thursday: Since not all veggies are readily available year-round (ie celeriac/celery root), I’ll be giving my tips on how to “summerize” some of the recipes in the book so you can make them now, during the summer!
- Friday: I’ll be rounding up all of the blog posts from my other blogger friends who are reviewing the cookbook! I’ll also be sharing another recipe video (my Vegan Zucchini Raviolis with Tomato Basil Sauce- my favorite recipe in the cookbook!)
Also, I’ll be Facebook-Living all week, so make sure you’re following us on Facebook. Here’s my Facebook Live schedule:
- Tuesday: There will be TWO Facebook Live events:
- 3:00pm EST: I’ll be cooking for the cookbook, preparing for the release party (I’m cooking all the video for the party – I’m crazy, right?!) Get a sneak peek into the cookbook recipes and join me in my kitchen.
- 6:15pm EST: Join us at the Inspiralize Everything cookbook release party in NYC! We’ll be live streaming, showing the venue, the spiralized deliciousness, and I’ll be welcoming you- so join virtually!
- Wednesday: 8:30pm EST – ask me anything about spiralizing, Inspiralized, the cookbook, whatever! This will be an open Q&A, so submit your questions and I’ll answer them live.
- Thursday: 7:00pm EST – grab your cookbook, order your ingredients, and join me for dinner as I cook Celeriac Spaghetti with Vegetarian Meatballs, but “summerize” it using zucchini noodles instead!
- Friday: 12:00pm EST, I’ll be talking through one of my “7 Tips for Maintaining a Healthy Lifestyle” from the pre-order bonus packet! If you have any questions about leading a healthy lifestyle, I’ll be there to answer any and ALL questions!
In addition to all of this, I’ll be at the Union Square Farmer’s Market (in New York City) starting at 11:00am. I’ll be signing books, spiralizing your veggies, and offering pesto zucchini noodles to sample! Stop by with your cookbook (or buy one there – we’ll have some for sale!)
Once you have your hands on the book, I’d love for you to share on your own social media channels! The official cookbook hashtag is: #inspiralizeeverything and I’ll be checking it every day to regram my favorites!
That’s the breakdown! I hope you join me every day and have fun as I celebrate the release of my second cookbook. Now, without further ado, here’s a sneak peek at a recipe from the cookbook, one of my personal favorites, the Bell Pepper Taco Skillet, which is easy to make vegetarian-friendly (for example, add black and pinto beans instead of the beef!) For the full recipe, check out page 52 in Inspiralize Everything!
There will be new YouTube videos all week, so make sure you’re subscribed so you receive alerts when new videos are posted!
I am so excited to bring you along with me all this week! I hope you love this cookbook as much as I do and eventually want to Inspiralize Everything!