I’m trying to equip you with some winter go-to recipes for those holiday parties or those detox days after said holiday parties.
This time of year is so festive and all get togethers tend to revolve around my favorite thing in the world: eating. Ha!
Your friends and family will love you for bringing a healthy option to the family dinner or holiday potluck. There’s never enough healthy options at those kinds of gatherings, so you will be very much appreciated.
First, I shared with you my brussels sprouts and pear noodle salad. Now, I’m bringing you this slaw.
This slaw is especially wonderful because the longer it sits in the refrigerator, the better it gets – the celeriac, fennel and apple soften in the dressing and the flavors develop nicely.
This slaw can be served as a salad or a side dish – fold in some quinoa and add some toasted hazelnuts and you’ve got a fully satisfying salad!
It’s versatile and another one to bookmark or Pin for later!
Nutritional Information & Recipe
Weight Watchers PointsPlus*: 5 points
*These points were calculated using the official Weight Watchers PointsPlus® calculator. We are in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers, we are providing this information based on popular demand.
Apple, Fennel and Celeriac Slaw with Apple Cider Vinaigrette + 20% Off The Inspiralizer (Today Only!)
- For the slaw:
- 1 small celeriac peeled, Blade C, noodles trimmed
- 1.5 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1 Granny Smith apples Blade C
- 1 small fennel bulb Blade D
- For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing into a small bowl. Set aside.
- Rinse the celeriac in cold water and then pat dry. Add the celeriac to a large mixing bowl with the parsley, apple and fennel. Pour the dressing over and toss thoroughly to combine. Serve.