THE WAIT IS OVER!
No more teasers and mini-mentions. The cat’s out of the bag: my second cookbook is coming out this summer (August 16th, to be exact)!
The title? Inspiralize Everything. I have so much to tell you!
Before I start freaking out with excitement, it’s available now for pre-order from the following retailers below. Remember, just like last time, if you purchase now, you lock in this low pre-order price, and then later this year, it’ll be like a surprise gift in the mail, once it publishes!
Inspiralize Everything is definitely going to have some tough shoes to fill (I mean, Inspiralized became a NY Times best seller!) Having said that, I couldn’t be more confident that this cookbook is going to live up (and hopefully exceed!) every expectation.
After the first cookbook was out for a few months, I start stockpiling some recipe ideas that I had that I wanted to save for the second book. My publisher hadn’t even mentioned a second book yet, but I had such confidence in Inspiralized, that I just knew a second cookbook was imminent! These recipes were ones I knew would wow people, show the creativity and versatility of spiralizing – and be recipes that you’d want to make over and over again – for yourself, guests, or both. Total Blockbusters-to-be.
One day, my editor invited me out to lunch in the city to chat, along with my literary agent. About 30 minutes before the meeting, she called me and said, “I can’t wait, I had to tell you! Your book made the NY Times best-seller list!”
It was such a humbling, exciting, and satisfying moment! I was disappointed (but not crushed- just determined!) when it didn’t make the list initially when it first came out. To clarify, it actually ended up making the “special” list – in the Food & Fitness category, so not exactly “the” list, but one of the lists on “the list,” if that makes any sense at all. #publishing
Long story short, in that champagne lunch, she told me that she wanted to publish a SECOND cookbook with me!! This was such amazing news to hear, and I dusted off that list of Blockbusters immediately and got to work!
Now, here we are, I’m announcing that in exact 3 months and 5 days, my next cookbook, Inspiralize Everything will be published! August 16th!
So let’s get to the good stuff. Here are some things that you can expect from cookbook #2:
- All the recipes are 100% brand new! That means that you can’t and won’t find the recipes in the cookbook on this blog. In my first book, it was 80-20 (80% brand new, 20% repurposed from the blog.)
- The recipes are meant to be full, satisfying meals (from breakfast to dessert!)
- The cookbook is organized by vegetable, A to Z (apples to zucchini, ha!). This means that if you have a zucchini, you can flip to the “zucchini” chapter and find all the recipes that feature spiralized zucchini. User friendly, right?!
- We’ve added more categories (and an index) so that you can easily find recipes that satisfy your dietary preferences. These indicators include:
- Dairy or dairy optional (dairy optional means that the cheese can be taken out and won’t change the dish!)
- Vegetarian & Vegan
- Under 300 calories
- One Pot
- Saves Well
- All recipes, like with the first book, include nutritional information and THIS time, we’ve also included Fiber so that those of you who follow Weight Watchers can now calculate points!
- More pictures! More recipes! There are over 125 recipes in this cookbook (there were only 85 in the first one) and thus, we’ve included more photos, captured by the amazing Evan Sung!
I could go on and on, but those are just some of the highlights! I’ve truly put everything I’ve got into this cookbook and I’m so proud of it. Special thanks to Clarkson Potter (and my editor, Amanda!) for putting together yet another gorgeous, must-have cookbook for the #inspiralized cook!
OH and here’s the image on the back cover (this recipe is DA BOMB!)
Pre-order Inspiralize Everything
If you pre-order today, you’ll lock in this price AND you will be able to receive some bonus material later this year (extra recipes, videos, etc!), so just save your confirmation email after you order!
Thank you, thank you thank you thank youuuuuuu. For your support, your trust, your loyalty, and your kindness! Always.