This Green Olive Sauce was used in this recipe: Zucchini Linguine with Green Olive Sauce and Zesty Gluten-Free Breadcrumbs
Green Olive Sauce
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oil-packed anchovy fillets
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup green olives pitted, halved
- 1.5 tablespoons drained capers
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mash the anchovies and garlic to a paste on a cutting board (use a knife or pestle.)
- Add the paste to a large bowl along with the parsley, basil, and half of the olives and capers in a large bowl.
- Chop remaining olives and capers and add to the bowl, along with oil.
- Mix well; season sauce with salt and pepper.
with love, Ali