Holiday gift guides for the one in your life that loves to cook and host, as well as gift ideas for him and for her.
2018 Holiday Gift Guides
1. S’well cocktail shaker and glass set: S’well bottles have been all the rage lately, so why not use them in your bar? I love everything marble, and these are a sweet gift for the friend that loves making cocktails.
2. SMEG kettle: Everything SMEG makes is so adorable, and I feel like everyone could use a better kettle! Perhaps pair it with a thoughtful assortment of teas?
3. Cocktail tool set: I currently have a very space-inefficient way of storing my cocktail tools, and this is a dream – so chic and takes up little space.
4. Cake stand: when it was Lu’s birthday, I realized I didn’t have any cake stands! I think everyone should own a pretty cake stand for those special occasions.
5. Mini waffle maker: for that friend who has little kids or lives alone, the mini waffle maker is the best (I saw it on HSN and have wanted it ever since). You can make mini breakfasts or just snack-appropriate portions!
6. Philips air fryer: YES, I’m all about my air fryer now, and I love my Philips one. I have the XXL, but this one is much more space efficient and gets the same job done.
7. Inspiralizer and cookbooks: need I explain? This is the perfect gift for the healthy chef in your life (or the one that wants to be healthier.) We’ll be having a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, so wait until then! Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified once it goes live!
8. Mealthy pressure cooker: the past year has been all about the pressure cooker! I got a Mealthy this year and have LOVED it! A great addition to any enthusiastic cook’s kitchen gadget collection.
9. Pancake art kit: OK, maybe I just want this for myself, but I think both adults and kids will benefit from some fun pancake art, right? Christmas tree pancakes, anyone?
10. Ice mold wine chiller: how cool is this? For the entertainer, this wine chiller is also an ice mold, so you can beautifully display your chilled beverage.
11. Cheese markers: I love the look of these cheese markers, and I feel like cheese boards aren’t complete without markers.
12. And one more, a bit different – a Prep+Rally Meal Prep Subscription: my friend Dini created an online meal prep subscription platform that hundreds and hundreds of people are loving! She does Instagram lives on Sundays where she preps all of your dinners for the week, together. She’s offering Inspiralized subscribers a 10% off discount on all subscriptions (1 month, 6 month, or 1 year) – use code INSPIRALIZED. If you have a friend who loves to meal prep or needs inspiration, this is a great gift!
More holiday gift guides
For more ideas, check out my gift guides For Him and For Her, over on Inspiralized Ali: