This eBook is no longer for sale! To purchase Ali’s latest cookbook, click here!
Finally, it’s here! After many e-mails requesting a PDF version and a lot of “but I don’t have an e-reader!”s, I decided to release my first cookbook as a PDF.
But that’s not all – I’ve given it a small upgrade and included the Inspiralized Rice!
Now, if you’ve already purchased the eBook through iTunes, Amazon or Barnes & Noble (or a similar retailer), then you’ll receive the updated book through that provider. It will take a few weeks, but it will appear as an update in that application’s store!
First, take a look at the updated Table of Contents:
- 5 Brand New Recipes that have never been seen on this blog and never will be published!
- 15 Recipes From the Blog that have been revamped, tested and approved!
- Tips & Inspiration on each recipe page.
- My Fool-Proof Tips & Tricks to help you create the best possible dishes and become a spiralizer pro in no time!
- Step-by-Step Picture Tutorials that explicitly demonstrate the proper way to spiralize vegetables.
- Better photography: I’ve rephotographed 90% of the recipes!
- The Spiralized Bun: a step-by-step picture tutorial for this bun, as featured in Gothamist and Huffington Post!
- Inspiralized Rice: a step-by-step picture tutorial on how to make spiralized rice, including a recipe from the blog!
- Entertainment: I’d like to think I’m an OK writer and that this is a fun read. 🙂
Let’s take a further look inside:
Learn a little more about me and my story behind Inspiralized!
Tips & Tricks
Don’t make the same mistakes I did when starting off. Save yourself the headache by reading my main advice for spiralizing!
Organized with vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free indicators!
What does each recipe page look like?
New photographs! Better organization! Tips & Inspiration…. check it out:
What about the Bun?
I couldn’t leave you hanging and not include The Spiralized Bun in this cookbook. Therefore, we finish strong with a full step-by-step picture tutorial, including tips and a full-length recipe.
And the Rice?
In the February 2014 update of this eBook, I’ve added in a section on how to make Inspiralized Rice – my new favorite spiralized dish! With a step-by-step tutorial and a recipe pulled from the blog, you’ll learn how to make rice out of spiralized vegetables, in seconds!
After purchasing this cookbook, you’ll always have the support of this blog and me, in case you have any questions afterward. I respond to every single one of my e-mails, and I love to hear from my readers about dishes they’ve created or the questions they have.
I love what I do. I love to spiralize. I love to cook healthily and creatively. Join me and become Inspiralized with Inspiralized: The Ultimate Guide to Spiralized Cooking.
If you have any questions before purchase, feel free to contact me.
For $9.99 It Can Be Yours!
Click to purchase the eBook safely through PayPal and receive an e-mail confirmation with the link to download the PDF!
That’s not it! Just for today, it’s 15% off as a release special, to thank you for all of your patience and support! So snatch it up, because the offer expires tonight at 11:59pm.
Enter code “RELEASE10” to redeem the 15% off!
Interested in becoming part of the Affiliate Program for promoting the Inspiralized eBook? Send me an e-mail for more information!
Also Available In The Following E-Stores
Also, it’s still available in these online retailers:
iTunes Bookstore (iPad, iPhone)
Download Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/inspiralized/id767763298?mt=11&uo=4
Amazon Kindle Bookstore (Kindle)
Download Link: http://www.amazon.com/Inspiralized-Ultimate-Guide-Spiralized-Cooking-ebook/dp/B00GZYZXPW/
Barnes and Noble Nook Store (Nook)
Download Link: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/inspiralized-ali-maffucci/1117604105?ean=9781483511269