This Lemon-Garlic Tahini Sauce was used in this recipe: Beet Noodle, Pea and Arugula Salad with Lemon-Garlic Tahini Sauce
Lemon-Garlic Tahini Sauce
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- salt & pepper to taste
- Whisk together all of the ingredients – except for the water - in a medium bowl or pulse in a food processor until creamy.
- Add water as needed to make creamy.
- Taste and adjust to your preference.
with love, Ali