Our 2023 holiday gift guide for her is here! We’ve scoured the Internet for the most valuable, thoughtful, enjoyable, fun, and helpful gifts out there. No matter who you’re shopping for, I hope you’ll find something that special someone in your life will love in our holiday gift guide.
2023 Holiday Gift Guide for Her
1. Fuzzy Bucket Hat: everyone gets mittens and beanies for gifts – step it up and make it a bucket hat!
2. Cotton Spa Dress: these never fail me, I buy them every year! Couple this with a nice face mask and it’s a great gift.
3. Stanley quencher: you can’t go wrong with a Stanley!
4. Eye patches: these are miracle workers, I love mine!
5. Beanie: because beanies are the lowest hanging fruit of the gift giving season and this one is ca-uuuuute.
6. Waterfilter: for your beauty obsessed friend.
7. Pickleball bag: okay, I think I need to get into Pickeball just for this bag!
8. Cute pair of sneakers: you can’t go wrong with sneaks. I have these and they’re my most comfortable shoe.
9. Herringbone Yankees hat: for the Yankees fans, of course.
10. Ugg mini boots: love a classic Ugg gift – and this color is softer than the original Ugg.
11. Bombas slippers: I love Bombas slippers, they’re so cozy and functional.
13. Crop puffer: so chic!
14. Beverage pourer: be the chicest on girls night.
15. Gorgeous apron: I rarely wear aprons because they’re all so frumpy, but I love this one.
16. Planner: I love the simplicity of this feminine pink planner.
17. Ice roller: I love this ice roller after a night out – it really does make a big difference in swelling. Also, my kids use it when they get ouchies, ha!
18. Cozy pajamas: you can’t go wrong.
19. Henry Rose perfume sampler set: this is my non-toxic perfume brand I use (Queens & Monsters), and I started off with the sampler set. Some scents I loved a lot, so I keep them for travel!
20. The sweetest braided hoops: I love this brand.
21. Barefoot dreams blanket: I love this pattern.
22. The Woman In Me: Britney Spears’s memoir – so many reviews on this one, it’s on my list!
23. Heatless curlers: these work so well and they’re a fun way to add oomph to your hair!