It’s here! Cookbook week!
What’s cookbook week? It’s a week of celebrating my new cookbook, Inspiralized and Beyond, which publishes this Tuesday, May 1st!
How are we going to celebrate? With some great giveaways, new videos from the cookbook, recipe shares (like today!), and more! We’re starting with sharing a recipe from the new book! Let’s get into it…
MOST IMPORTANTLY, if you haven’t pre-ordered yet, you can do so on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Indie Bound, or iBooks, and then make sure to download your pre-order bonus packet, which includes the following:
- 3 weeks of meal plans (all recipes are from the new book!)
- Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Not-Vegan/Gluten-Free
- Lunches for Monday through Friday
- Dinners for Sunday through Friday
- Shopping lists for each meal plan
- Meal prep notes for those who want to meal prep the meal plan on Sunday
- TWO brand new spiralized recipes not on the blog or in the cookbook
- Sheetpan Shrimp Fajita Bowls with Quinoa and Avocado
- Gluten-Free Chicken Tender Dinner with Spiralized Potatoes
- A 15% off coupon code to use on the Inspiralizer Pro
Now that we got that promo out of the way, let’s talk about one of my favorite recipes in the book, which does NOT have a photo in it, and which is why I’m sharing it on the blog today: to show you guys that you NEED to make it!
There are just so many amazing recipes in this book without photos, so when you leaf through your copy, don’t skip over the recipes without photos! You’ll be so pleasantly surprised! I also plan on cooking my way through the book with you all!
These broccoli slabs are insane. They have SO much flavor and are so filling (thanks to the hearty stems that are included in the ‘slab’.) If you’re vegan or dairy-free, you can omit the cheese and just use the marinara sauce (and maybe some vegan Parm or just a sprinkle of nutritional yeast!)
You can serve these as an appetizer, a side, or in a big bowl meal (like, with some chicken sausage and brown rice!) They’re just the best!
And remember, if you DO cook anything from the book, make sure to use hashtag #inspiralizedandbeyond so we can re-share our favorites on Instagram and the blog!
Thank you so so so much for your support of this book – there’s a lot of pressure on it to become another best-seller, so help make it happen for me by pre-ordering your copy today!
Flip through the Inspiralized & Beyond cookbook here and subscribe to our YouTube channel to watch more videos:
Nutritional Information & Recipe