Hopefully you’ve already heard the great news, because you follow me on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter and are subscribed to my newsletter. Right?
If you aren’t, let me be first to tell you.
The Inspiralizer® is now available on Williams-Sonoma.com! Don’t believe me? Click here, it’s real!
And to reiterate, you cannot find the Inspiralizer on Amazon – it’s only available on Inspiralized.com and now, Williams-Sonoma.com. How cool!
We found out early Thursday morning that the Inspiralizer had hit the website and it totally made my day, week, month and year. I was absolutely humbled, thrilled and proud to see my product up on their site.
I grew up following my mother around the mall (like any respectable Jersey girl does) and I was always excited when we’d walk into Williams Sonoma, seeing all the shiny kitchen tools and the delicious holiday peppermint bark. I couldn’t wait to “grow up” and have my own kitchen with shiny things in it.
Every star in the sky has aligned, and I couldn’t be happier. Now, if you are a bride making their registry, add the Inspiralizer (and the cookbook, of course.) If you’re doing some holiday shopping, make sure to snag it before it goes out of stock! If you have a gift card to use, now’s the time! Is your birthday coming up? Treat yoself.
Thank you in advance to everyone who purchases the Inspiralizer at Williams Sonoma, I hope we sell out and they eventually put the Inspiralizer in stores! *fingers crossed*
Now on to this recipe – talk about colorful! The carrot noodles and the orange pumpkin alfredo are certainly bright. What does that mean? Orange fruits and veggies are jam-packed with beta carotene, which experts say great for eye health and can even delay cognitive aging and protect your gorgeous skin from sun damage. They also have high amounts of Vitamin C (think: oranges), which helps you boost your immune system.
Plus, this recipe is easy to make, it’s made with real ingredients AND it’s a great way to enjoy seasonal produce, like pumpkins! They’re not just for carving…
Also, if you can’t find carrots large enough to spiralize, just sub in butternut squash or sweet potato! Heck, zucchini will even work here…
Nutritional Information & Recipe
Weight Watchers PointsPlus*: 6 points
*These points were calculated using the official Weight Watchers PointsPlus® calculator. We are in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers, we are providing this information based on popular demand.
Pumpkin-Sage Alfredo Carrot Pasta with Crispy Pancetta
- 3-4 large carrots peeled, Blade D, noodles trimmed
- 4 oz pancetta diced
- 2 sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 small garlic cloves minced
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 15 oz can full-fat coconut milk refrigerated overnight
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley to garnish
- Bring a medium pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Once boiling, add in the carrot noodles and let cook 2-3 minutes or until al dente. Drain noodles into a colander and set aside.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and add in the ham. Let cook for 5-7 minutes or until ham is cooked and starts to turn crispy. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Immediately place in the sage, shallots, garlic and red pepper flakes and stir frequently, careful not to burn the garlic. If needed, let the skillet cool first. Cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant and then add in the pumpkin and season with salt and pepper. Let cook for 2-3 minutes or until warmed through and then add in the coconut cream from the coconut milk can (the solids only off the top) and nutmeg. Stir to combine and cook for 5 minutes more to absorb the flavors.
- Divide the carrot pasta into bowls and top with pumpkin sauce and ham. Garnish with parsley.