This Greek Yogurt Caesar Dressing was used in this recipe: Shrimp And Cucumber Noodle Salad with Greek Yogurt Caesar Dressing
Greek Yogurt Caesar Dressing
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic pressed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- optional: 2 anchovy fillets mashed (or 2 teaspoons anchovy paste)
- Place all of the ingredients (including the anchovy, if using) for the dressing into the bottom of a large bowl and whisk together.
- Taste and adjust, if necessary.
with love, Ali