Happy Labor Day! I hope you’re safe, happy and with the ones you love today wrapping up your summer and celebrating those of us who work our butts off!
Don’t worry, summer isn’t officially “over” until September 23rd.
As I did last year, I want to commemorate what my hard work has brought me this year (in no particular order):
- I’m a New York Times bestselling author (Inspiralized)!
- I launched my first branded product, the Inspiralizer.
- I married the love of my life on June 20th. Recap 1, 2, and 3. (That was hard work!! Haha, no, it was just the universe thanking me for my hard work in life and delivering me my soulmate.)
- I learned how to make videos and started filming my own videos for our YouTube channel.
- I hired my first teammate for Inspiralized – Meaghan, our Brand & Community Manager. She rocks.
- Inspiralized and the Inspiralizer appeared for the first time in a print magazine: SHAPE!
Those are just the highlights and I’m so looking forward to making bigger and better strides with Inspiralized. I’m also excited to launch InspiralizedAli (coming in mid September!)