month 9 of the BABY FAVORITES series. things that my baby (and me!) are loving at this stage. for this series, I’m going to list the things that made month NINE great!
and of course, you can check out newborn favorites, month 4, month 5, month 6, month 7, and month 8.
month 9: baby favorites
1. Bath mat: Luca started taking baths not in an infant tub around 8-9 months, but he was really slippery, so we bought this bath mat and he loves splashing on it. we point out all the fish/animals on it and he loves it. he’s also standing up in the tub now, so we feel safer having it in there.
2. Extra freezer: now that Luca is eating proper meals (and not just steamed veggie spears), I’m making a lot of freezer-friendly foods (muffins, meatballs, sauce, etc), and I bought this freezer and it’s such a lifesaver! it’s funny, but I feel like spending almost $200 on this freezer has saved me (and will continue to save me) so much more money! no more food waste!
3. Baby proofing locks: Luca is on the move and VERY curious – he’s been opening up every single drawer! it’s amazing how quickly he gets around. we bought these locks and although they’re clunky, they’re clear/white, so they’re not too much of an eye sore – and very effective.
4. Tank top shorty: Luca has been living in these from GAP. they’re always on sale, they’re comfy, last long, and they are breathable for these hot summer days.
5. Jellycat stuffed animal: he’s just starting to like stuffed animals – and he drags this one around his play area. it jingles and I think that excites him!
6. Large ice cube trays: these are great for freezing sauce! I have the same size in a different brand, but I love that this comes in a two-pack, because I wish I had another!
hope you picked up a few ideas for your little ones!