The Feeding Littles and Beyond cookbook publishes on Tuesday, August 30th and this is everything you need to know about the book!
Feeding Littles & Beyond Cookbook
If you didn’t know already, I’ve written a fourth cookbook in collaboration with the amazingly talented and accredited duo behind Feeding Littles. and it’s aptly named Feeding Littles and Beyond and can be pre-ordered at all major booksellers, like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Target. For all retailers, click here.
Since started Inspiralized, I’ve moved away from writing recipes and cookbooks devoted to spiralizing and moved towards family-friendly, easy, simple, and still veggie-forward recipes. My niche is this: making vegetables taste great in creative yet simple ways! And with my latest cookbook, I’m doing just that!
The idea behind this book is this: cook one recipe, feed the entire family, from age 6 months and beyond! Here’s the official description, with more eloquent details:
When it was time to introduce solids to her firstborn, bestselling cookbook author Ali Maffucci didn’t want to make baby food from scratch or buy expensive purees. Enter baby-led weaning (or baby-led feeding)—and dietitian Megan McNamee and occupational therapist Judy Delaware, the duo behind preeminent parenting resource Feeding Littles. As babies feed themselves, they explore a variety of aromas, shapes, and colors while developing fine-motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and healthy habits, paving the way for a lifetime of intuitive eating.
Learn to reduce stress and anxiety around mealtimes, nourish your loved ones, and satisfy everyone’s palate—from your six-month-old, to your picky toddler, to your fellow adults—with:
- 100+ fun, easy, nutritious recipes that you can prep on your schedule
- Strategies for baby-led weaning/feeding, as well as information on safety and other common parental concerns
- Tips for dealing with challenges such as picky eaters and dining out
- A one-of-a-kind visual index for plating food
- Modifications for families with allergies
- Positive food language and advice on promoting body positivity
- . . . and much more.
Whether you’re making a five-minute grilled cheese or pumpkin waffles, it’s time to start celebrating every bite.
Pre-order the cookbook
Feeding Littles and Beyond and can be pre-ordered at all major booksellers, like:
Free Lunchbox Toolkit with Preorder
Do you dread packing your kids’ lunchboxes every day? Are you all out of ideas? Stuck in a PB&J or grilled cheese rut? Are your kids bored and not eating as well? We’ve all been there!
Just in time for the end of summer camp lunch packing and back-to-school lunches, Feeding Littles and I are launching our Ultimate Guide to Packing Kid Lunches! What’s in it?
- Tips on packing lunches from the @feedinglittles duo (including an anatomy of a nutritionally sound lunchbox),
- Sandwich ideas, including how to level-up the PB&J,
- Go-to lunch ideas for starter inspiration, and
- A list of recipes from the cookbook that make for great packed lunches (page #s included for easy reference!),
- 26 packed lunchbox ideas WITH photos!
So how do you get this?
- Pre-order a copy of the Feeding Littles and Beyond cookbook,
- Click here and enter your confirmation page into the form, and
- Download the PDF!
This pre-order bonus download ends August 30th, so make sure you grab it now and get some help with the lunchbox grind!
My Favorite Recipes
I can’t speak for Megan and Judy, BUT if I had to list out my top 10 favorite recipes in the cookbook, they would be:
- Overnight French Toast Casserole with Coconut Whipped Cream
- Peanut Butter and Blueberry Muffins
- Cheesy Cheeseless Hamburger Pasta
Yes! There are plenty of vegetarian recipes in the cookbook, and many vegan ones (here is a list of the vegan recipes):
Sheet Pan Sesame Tofu and Broccoli Trees
Sweet Potato Fajita Quinoa Bowls
Spinach Falafel with Carrots and Hummus
Air Fryer Black Bean and Sweet Potato Taquitos
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
AB&J Chia Seed Pudding
Vegan Pumpkin Waffles
Beach Vacation Breakfast Smoothie
Strawberry Oatmeal Squares
Pumpkin and Chocolate Snacking Loaf
One pot Cauliflower and Chickpea Coconut Curry
Roasted Vegetable Pasta with Pesto
Miso Noodles with Tofu and Broccoli
Farro Minestrone Soup
Penne with Chickpea Sauce and Spinach
Secret Salsa Black Bean Burrito Bowls
Sheet Pan Sesame Tofu and Broccoli Trees
Carrot Crescent Roll Puffs
Indian Butter Tempeh with Cauliflower Rice
Stovetop Butternut Squash Mac and “Cheese”
Sweet Potato, Quinoa, and Lentil Arugula Salad
Pressure Cooker Aloo Gobi with Chickpeas
Curried Lentils and Carrots with Rice
Slow Cooker Lentil Taco Soup
If you have any more questions about the cookbook, please let me know!