Holiday gift shopping can be tough, especially in 2020, when you can’t opt for experiential gifts or gifts that encourage gatherings. We’ve come up with a specially curated gift list for the special lady (or yourself!) in your life. We hope this makes the gift giving and shopping season easier for you this year!
Holiday Gift Ideas for Her 2020
- Canon Photo Printer: Especially for the mama out there that wants to print photos of her kids, but can’t get to the store to order and pickup.
- Bombas Quarter Socks: For the woman in your life that loves wearing booties but can never find the perfect sock – these are them!
- Phone charging tassel keychain: A cute way to always have your phone charged!
- A real nice beanie: I feel like I buy 3 beanies a year and they collect and they pill and they never quite keep their shape. This brand has great quality and this seems like a beanie that will last.
- Velour hoodie: Yes, Velour is back – and I LOVE the colors these hoodies come in. Plus, I have multiple items from SKIMS and love them. I also love the body positivity and lack of Photoshopping in the SKIMS models.
- Bookend Woman: For the bookworm in your life, keep her bookshelf cute and support a female, Black owned business with this bookend.
- CUYANA Small Structured Tote: I love supporting women owned businesses and CUYANA is always my go-to, especially for leather goods. This structured small tote is the perfect sized bag for quick errands and trips!
- Cute velvet puffer jacket: I own this and love it – it’s equal parts functional and fashionable!
- Brimmed wool hat: A gorgeous hat, perfect for any occasion and a truly special piece. Owned by a Black female Parsons design graduate.
- Akola DIY Rainbow Necklace Kit: Gorgeous and colorful DIY beaded kit made in East Africa.
- Waffle Pajama Tops
- Waffle Pajama Bottoms: A cozy set for the woman in your life that deserves to be treated well.
- TUSHY Bidet Attachment: The ultimate self care product.
- The Home Edit Book: We all have anxious energy we need to get out, why not make it productive!
- Saint Laurent white sneakers: If you’re really looking for a standout gift, this is on my list this year.
- Slipper boot: A multi functional slipper, great for quick errands or to wear at home for extra foot support.
Click here for the rest of our 2020 holiday gift guide (including For Men, Under $50 and for Toddlers!)
with love, Ali