Take a look at our best and worst performing posts of this year!
Our Best and Worst Posts of 2020
I love looking back on the year at our best and worst posts on this blog. Every year, Inspiralized goes on a journey and this year, I felt like it was the year of discovery. I finally figured out the niche for this food blog: creative, veggie forward recipes that are simple and delicious. This has been a natural brand evolution, as I’ve had children and settled into motherhood life.
Now, let’s see our best and worst performing posts of 2020.
Best performing posts of 2020
1. Chicken Sausage, Brussels Sprouts and Spiralized Sweet Potato Skillet
2. Farro and White Bean Veggie Burger
3. Why I Stopped Eating Meat For Now
4. No Boil Pumpkin and Sausage Baked Ziti
5. Baby Led Weaning With Roma: Feeding Update
6. Baked Mediterranean Salmon with Chickpeas
7. Roasted Garlic Potatoes and Broccoli with Crispy White Beans
8. Cauliflower and Chickpea Curry with Spinach
9. Vegetarian Zucchini and Quinoa Lasagna
10. Curried Chickpea Salad Sandwiches with Avocado
Worst performing posts of 2020
1. Teriyaki Tempeh and Roasted Broccoli Rice Bowls
2. Buffalo Jackfruit Sandwiches
3. Broccoli and Kale Caesar Salad with Tuna
4. Potato Tuna Melts with Tomato
5. White Peach and Basil Sangria
6. Autumn Kale Cobb Salad with Tempeh Bacon
7. Vegan Spiralized Paella
8. Vegetarian Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts Lasagna with Tempeh
9. Spring Breakfast Quiche with Potatoes and Asparagus
10. Kale, Brussels Sprouts, and Roasted Chili Sweet Potato Harvest Salad
Now I’d love to hear – what are your favorite posts?