Tomorrow’s the day, Inspiralized and Beyond will be available in-stores everywhere cookbooks are sold!
Today, I’m sharing a video on how to make another one of my favorite recipes in the book (okay, these recipes are pretty much all my favorites!)
If you’re a lover of avocado toast, your life’s about to get much, much better!
There are three little secrets that make this recipe outstanding (if you missed my post on why I’m going to brag more, read it!):
- The peas in the avocado “mash” – it gives it texture, sneaks in veggies, and adds more flavor!
- The shaved egg – if you’ve never shaved an egg before, welcome to my world! It has a cheesy texture (without the cheese) and sneaks in protein – no more boring fried egg on your avocado toast!
- POTATO TOAST. We’re ditching traditional bread in exchange for a roasted potato “slab” which is much more nutritious, flavorful, and salty. I love serving them to the baby, actually!
So you load up the mash on the potato slabs, sprinkle with the shaved egg, and top with crunchy radishes for a new spin on the classic avocado toast.
And if you do pre-order, you can now download a FREE bonus packet, which includes:
- 3 weeks of meal plans (all recipes are from the new book!)
- Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Not-Vegan/Gluten-Free
- Lunches for Monday through Friday
- Dinners for Sunday through Friday
- Shopping lists for each meal plan
- Meal prep notes for those who want to meal prep the meal plan on Sunday
- TWO brand new spiralized recipes not on the blog or in the cookbook
- Sheetpan Shrimp Fajita Bowls with Quinoa and Avocado
- Gluten-Free Chicken Tender Dinner with Spiralized Potatoes
- A 15% off coupon code to use on the Inspiralizer Pro
While you wait for your book to arrive (or to purchase tomorrow!), watch me make my Potato Toasts with Green-Pea Avocado Mash and Shaved Egg and subscribe to our YouTube channel to watch more videos: