Then, I click “update” and the entire post disappeared. I could cry.
Some days, things just don’t go your way.
- The broccoli noodles add Vitamin C and fiber to the mixing, boosting your immune system and keeping you fuller, longer.
- The broccoli noodles are easy to make (you just boil them for 2-3 minutes) and they add a nice crunchy texture to complement the otherwise soft, fluffiness of the tofu.
- In moderation, tofu is a fabulous protein source for those who aren’t carnivores.
- The yellowish (actually, looks a little neon – bad photo editing on my part) coloring comes from turmeric, a spice popular in Indian cuisines which adds coloring to the tofu to make it resemble eggs!
- If you don’t like tofu (or just don’t eat it), swap in eggs here and just scramble the eggs with the broccoli noodles for an instant breakfast!
- This dish can be easily added to – it goes great with avocado, olives, spinach, diced zucchini and more. It also loves sriracha!
Okay, now for the pictures! If you don’t care, here’s the recipe right away! If you do care, keep scrolling….
Nutritional Information & Recipe
My favorite picture overall, in my grandparents’ hammock in their backyard: