You may be surprised because there’s not a new episode of #EverydayInspiralized today.
That’s because everyone has been requesting another episode of my “What I Ate” series, so I figured I’d shake things up!
In this What I Ate Today video, you’ll see me eat the following meals:
- Breakfast: Smoothie bowl with granola, chia seeds, strawberries, banana and coconut flakes
- Meal one: Spicy Clear Soup with Shrimp and Zucchini Noodles (a recipe I tested for the blog)
- Meal two: Chipotle quinoa, refried bean and mashed avocado over sauteed kale with hemp seeds
- Snack: Hummus and celery (literally out of my refrigerator)
- Dinner: Simple spinach salad and two slices of my spiralized pizza (recipe coming soon)
- Dessert (not filmed – I forgot!): 1 banana with almond butter, shared with Lu
I promise I’ll do these videos more often, and as for next week, expect a new episode of #EverydayInspiralized!