Bacon Potato Noodle Home Fries
Everything is better #inspiralized should be on a shirt, because it’s so true!
Case in point: home fries. These spiralized home fries are such a fun way to enjoy a classic breakfast staple. When combined with a fried egg, every bite has a little egg yolk, slightly crispy potato, and crumbly bacon.
If you’re vegetarian, you can omit the bacon or use a vegetarian-friendly version, like coconut bacon.
The “home fries” are seasoned with classic home fry flavor, from ground seasonings like paprika and garlic and onion powder. Salt, bacon, and the fried egg make this a fully satisfying breakfast as is or a side dish to serve alongside an omelette or scrambled eggs.
Next time you go to serve up home fries, make it #inspiralized!
Nutritional Information & Recipe
Bacon Potato Noodle Home “Fries”
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 large russet potato Blade C, noodles trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon of finely min?c?ed parsley to garnish
- Place the bacon in a large skillet over medium high heat and cook until crispy on both sides, about 10 minutes. Use tongs to set aside on a paper towel lined plate.
- Immediately add in the potato noodles and season with paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing frequently, until potatoes are cooked through and slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, crumble the bacon to your preference (small like bacon bits or larger chunks.) When potatoes are done, add in the bacon and parsley, toss, and transfer to a bowl to serve.