Many of you have been requesting a simple recipe for potato fries made with your spiralizer. Today, I’m finally delivering!
And before you get to this recipe, check out my other “fries” recipes:
That’s alotta fries.
And in other exciting news, the Inspiralized Canvas Tote Bags are finally in stock!!
Yes, that’s right – after all of you have been asking for the tote bag you’ve seen in some of my YouTube videos, it’s finally here!
This canvas tote bag comes in two sizes and is the perfect accessory for those summer farmer’s markets. If you grab one, make sure you use discount code FIRST10 for 10% off your first order of the tote bag!
Click here to check them out!
If you’re having an issue with your fries not crisping up, there may be a few issues:
- You’re using too thin of a blade (Blade C is ideal!)
- You’re over crowding the noodles. Try using two separate baking sheets if you don’t have large enough baking sheets. It’s okay if the noodles overlap, but not too much.
- You’re not using enough oil.
- You’re taking them out too early. Follow this recipe exactly and they should crisp up perfectly!
These fries go well as a side dish, loaded with toppings, on top of salads, on top of burgers, or just as a snack. They’re crazy good.
Those are my tips for the perfect spiralized curly fry. I’ve actually made a video to go along with this recipe, so you can watch me make them exactly.
Check out the video and subscribe to my YouTube channel:
Nutritional Information & Recipe
Weight Watchers SmartPoints*: 5 points
*These points were calculated using the official Weight Watchers SmartPoints calculator. We are in no way affiliated with Weight Watchers, we are providing this information based on popular demand.
Crispy Baked Spiralized Fries
- 3 russet potatoes peeled, Blade C, noodles trimmed
- olive oil to drizzle (1.5-2 tablespoons)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the potato noodles on a nonstick baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Toss to coat with your fingers and then sprinkle over all of the seasonings, one by one. Toss again to coat with your fingers and cover the noodles in the spices. Place the noodles in the oven and let roast for 25-30 minutes.
- At 25 minutes, if there are any pieces that are starting to turn brown, take them out and set them aside and then continue to cook the noodles until they crisp up, checking every 2 minutes for anymore pieces that are cooking more quickly than others. After 30 minutes, all noodles should be cooked and crisped through. Let cool for 5 minutes. Cooling allows the fries to crisp up a bit more. Serve.