Holiday gift shopping can be tough, especially in 2020, when you can’t opt for experiential gifts or gifts that encourage gatherings. We’ve come up with a specially curated gift list for anyone in your life, keeping an under $50 budget in mind. We hope this makes the gift giving and shopping season easier for you this year!
Holiday Gift Ideas for Under $50
- Travel Table Tennis: For that fun friend!
- Bala Bangles: For the fitness obsessed friend who doesn’t have room for fancy gym equipment
- Glossier Boy Brow: If I had to choose one makeup item to be stranded with on a deserted island, it would be this!
- Eyeglass catchall: For the eyeglass wearer in your life (like me!), I’m always looking for a safe place to place my eyeglasses, without using a box.
- Bamboo Kitchen Compost Bin: What a great way to get yourself started on a more sustainable lifestyle.
- Clay earrings: I love these speckle earrings. Support a Black owned business with these hip earrings.
- Sphere ice mold: For the cocktail enthusiast in your life, square cubes are so 2020. Elevate your game!
- Paint By Numbers Book: Everyone needs a little more me-time, but some of us endlessly scroll and burn away that time. This is a great, productive way to focus – and make something beautiful.
- Letter bracelets: For anyone! I love letter bracelets for men, women, kids, and grandparents! And support a Black owned business!
- Actually Curious card game: I’m a big fan of gifts that give parents something to do after the kids go down that’s not TV related and spurs conversation – this is exactly that and it’s Black owned.