We’ve all been there. We’re spiralizing and then we look down and see that all we’re left with is a few long noodles and the rest are half moon circles.
It’s the most frustrating thing when you’re spiralizing and frankly, can feel like a waste of a vegetable!
Well, fear no more: today, I have a video showing you TWO simple tricks that will ban those half moon shaped noodles foreverrrrrrrr.
And I also have a St. Patrick’s Day recipe roundup for you, for those who swear by the luck of the Irish/want to eat lots of green foods to celebrate this festive holiday!
But most importantly, let’s learn how to avoid those half moon shaped noodles when spiralizing. And I posted this video late afternoon yesterday, and if you were subscribed to our YouTube channel, you would’ve already received an alert when it went live. To receive alerts, click here to subscribe to the channel!
St. Patrick’s Day Recipe Roundup
Here are some green-friendly recipes that will work well for your St. Patrick’s Day festivities!
1. Chicken and Okra with Basil Feta Pesto Zucchini Pasta
2. Spring Zucchini Pasta with Peas, Leeks & Watercress
3. Peas and Pesto Potato Noodles
4. Potato Noodle and Green Bean Salad with Chive-Dijon Vinaigrette
5. Mint Pesto Zucchini Pasta with Goat Cheese
6. Spiralized Sesame Cucumber and Zucchini Bowl with Avocado
7. Zucchini Linguine with Green Olive Sauce and Zesty Gluten-Free Breadcrumbs
8. Easy Coconut Green Curry with Zucchini Noodles
9. Vegan Creamy Ginger-Coconut Kale Zucchini Spaghetti
10. Pesto Turnip and Broccoli Rice with Poached Egg