One of the best parts of Thanksgiving is the leftovers. But how many turkey and cranberry sandwiches can you have?
Last year I used leftover stuffing to make stuffing frittata cups, which I highly recommend, but if you’re looking for ways to use that leftover Thanksgiving turkey, today, we’ve got you covered!
Why not add that leftover turkey into some healthy, spiralized soups?
Soups are freezable, so an even better way to make that tasty turkey last! Here are our top picks for turkey-friendly soups:
1. Winter Kale Vegetable Stew with Rutabaga Noodles
2. The Best Chicken Zucchini Noodle Soup, Ever!
3. Ribollita with Spiralized Carrots
4. Spicy Asian Chicken Turnip Noodle Soup
5. Tortilla Soup with Jicama Noodles
6. Easy Clear Onion Soup with Carrot Noodles
7. Miso Ramen Zucchini Noodle Soup with Chicken
9. Creamy Roasted Tomato Basil Zucchini Noodle Soup with Kale Chips
10. Chicken Pho with Daikon Noodles
11. Vegan Red Coconut Curry with Brussels Sprouts, Edamame and Spiralized Rutabaga