Dozens and dozens of new recipes to make with your spiralizer flooded your inbox this year.
Of course, there were a few that were more popular than others. Today, I’m rounding up our top recipes of the year, meaning these were the recipes you loved the most!
You may find a couple of these surprising (do you remember the carrot dog fiasco?)
You can also take a look back at 2015, if you’re feeling extra nostalgic.
Top 10 Spiralizer Recipes of 2016
1. Lemon-Parmesan Zucchini Pasta with Roasted Artichokes
2. Vegan Carrot Dogs with Spiralized Toppings
3. Crispy Baked Spiralized Fries
4. Sesame Chicken Zucchini Noodles
5. Vegan BBQ Pulled Pork (Jackfruit) with Spiralized Onions
6. Avocado and Tomato Zucchini Noodle Salad with Basil Vinaigrette
7. Mediterranean Zucchini Pasta Salad
8. Two-Ingredient Pancakes with Cinnamon Spiralized Apples
9. Chicken Sausage and Broccoli Zucchini Pasta with Parmesan
10. One Pot Vegan Fajitas with Spiralized Sweet Potato Rice
Inspiralized Meal plans
I challenge you to eat Inspiralized for a week and see how you feel! To launch the year, I’ve created weekly meal plans (Vegan and Gluten-Free) that will take the guesswork out of lunch and dinner for the week. I encourage you to follow along with me – these are the types of weekly meal plans I made for myself when I was trying to lose weight – they’re full of vegetables, lean proteins, and you’ll feel like you’re eating something completely different every day.
Join me and thousands of others over on the Inspiralized Facebook Community and motivate one another to keep on track of the meal plan – share images of your food, ask questions, troubleshoot recipes, and get excited about eating #inspiralized! Meaghan and I moderate this community, so you’ll see us check in everyday!
Click the below images to learn more about the meal plans and purchase: