This easy vegan kale caesar salad is packed with vitamins and nutrients, thanks to pomegranates, avocado carrots, lentils, kale and a cashew based vegan caesar dressing.
Vegan Kale Caesar Salad with Lentils
Vegan caesar dressing is simple and easy to make, with only a few ingredients, saves well in the refrigerator and tastes so much like regular Caesar. Thanks to dijon mustard, garlic, and creamy cashews, this vegan Caesar dressing has that classic tangy taste and creamy consistency.
If you’re trying to cut back on dairy or trying out veganism, bookmark this easy vegan Caesar dressing and pour it on everything!
How to make vegan Caesar dressing
- Soak cashews overnight or for at least 2 hours
- Drain and rinse the cashews and blend together with almond milk, garlic, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard
- Taste and adjust with salt and pepper as needed
Once you nail down this recipe, you’ll be making it all the time! For this salad, I used finely chopped kale and topped it with lentils, pomegranates, spiralized carrots, and avocado. Packed with vitamins and nutrients, this is a satisfying but easy vegan salad to make all winter long.
You can swap the lentils for quinoa or farro for a different flavor, consistency, and nutrient profile. The spiralized carrots add a nice crunch and extra veggies to this salad, while the pomegranates give it a hint of sweetness.
More Caesar dressing recipes:
- Vegan Kale and Sweet Potato Noodle Caesar Salad with Crispy Spiced Chickpeas
- Shrimp and Cucumber Noodle Salad with Greek Yogurt Caesar Dressing
- Gluten Free Caesar Zucchini Noodles with Lemon Parsley Chicken and Tomatoes
Nutritional Information & Recipe