I’m on vegan day 2 and feeling great! And to really launch this vegan month, I have a fully vegan What I Ate Today video.
As you’ll quickly see, I double dipped between lunch and dinner, because I got my nails done and didn’t want to ruin them making dinner.
You’ll see me eat the following:
- Breakfast: 1 banana with 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- Snack 1: Recipe testing – brussels sprouts and beet noodles
- Lunch: Quinoa bowl with roasted sweet potatoes, butternut squash, broccoli and avocado
- Snack 2: 1 Gingerade kombucha
- Snack 3: 1 blueberry Chia pod
- Dinner: Quinoa bowl with roasted brussels sprouts, chipotle roasted chickpeas, bell pepper stir fry, broccoli and avocado
Quite the day! I always feel like I end up eating more as a vegan. In my head, I’m kind of like, “All I’m eating is veggies! Nothing’s bad!”It’s kind of a liberating feeling, actually. When you eat clean, you can eat until your full and you’ll be eating all fiberful veggies and legumes that won’t leave you weighed down. Within reason, of course.
I’m rushing off to Hoboken now to do some work out of a coffee shop today with Meaghan, so we’re making today’s post short and sweet. Here’s the video – let me know what you think and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel!