Currently, I’m looking deeper into what makes this blog tick.
Who are my readers, exactly? What do they like to eat? Most importantly, which types of recipes of mine do they cook most often?
As part of this exercise, I took a deep look into the top recipes on this blog – the spiralized recipes that have gotten the most love. Today, I present you with this blog’s most popular spiralized recipes of all time – well, the first 19 of them!
Perhaps you’ve made these before or perhaps there are some great recipes here that you may not have seen in the past 3+ years this blog has been going.
Now, for these oldies but goodies…
Top 19 Most Popular Spiralized Recipes
1. Vegetarian Zucchini Noodle Pad Thai
2. Avocado-Basil Zucchini Noodles with Chile-Lime Shrimp & Corn
3. Spiralized Mac and Cheese Two Ways: Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato
4. Garlic-Parmesan Zucchini Noodles and Spaghetti Pasta
5. Zucchini Noodles with Chicken, Feta and Spinach
6. Zucchini Spaghetti, Crispy Prosciutto and Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon-Parmesan Sauce
7. Spiralized Pasta Carbonara, Two Ways
8. Bikini Bolognese
9. Spicy Spiralized Shoe String Jicama Fries
10. Garlic Sweet Potato Noodles with Pancetta and Baby Spinach
11. Ginger Scallion & Egg Drop Zucchini Noodle Bowl
12. Bacon Shrimp “Zucchini Noodle” Scampi
13. How to Spiralize Broccoli: Garlic Broccoli Noodles with Toasted Pine Nuts
14. Romantic Cacio e Pepe for Valentine’s Day
15. Deconstructed Manicotti Skillet with Zucchini Noodles
16. The Best Chicken Zucchini Noodle Soup, Ever!
17. Crockpot Cauliflower Bolognese with Zucchini Noodles
18. Asian Peanut Zucchini Noodles with Chicken
19. Healthy Crunchy Spiralized Zucchini Noodle Wrap with Feta & Avocado